Blogger Tries Famous 5-In-1 Wen By Chaz Formula For Showstopping Hair
We spend a lot on shampoos, conditioners, leave-in treatments, etc., trying to achieve the perfect mane. Most of us never bother to check the ingredients on the bottle. Sulfates are usually present, along with other harsh chemicals that damage our hair strands.
Blogger Emily McClure has been fighting her fine, thin, do nothing hair for years now, buying the big lather shampoos. Still, her hair lacked movement, body and shine, so she decided to sample the famous no lather shampoo Wen hair by Chaz line for seven days. She reported her results to Bustle.com.
WEN by Chaz was developed by California hair guru Chaz Dean, who lives an holistic lifestyle. He knew that the shampoos and conditioners out there were destroying people’s hair, so he created a healthy, pure line of botanical formulas, known as cleansing conditioners. These amazing ingredients offer strength, gloss and manageability for any hair type.
Best of all, there’s a large variety of products and scents to choose from. His QVC advertised cleansing conditioners are 5-in-1 formulas that take the place of a shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler, and leave-in conditioner.
Emily chose the FIG cleansing conditioner for her shoulder length locks. Right away in the shower, her strands seemed to swell in volume, and the texture was now smooth and soft.
Emily offers these tips on using WEN by Chaz:
- Follow directions; it’s okay to use an ample amount of product. WEN is different from a lather shampoo.
- Always follow with a blow-dry and your preferred styling tools.
- Adapt a hair routine and stick with it. Emily’s hair loved being cleansed daily in the morning. Her hair got the best volume this way
- Don’t mix other products with WEN. You only need the 5-in-1.
- Snap hair selfies and admire your new do.