NutriMost – The Modern Path to Wellness and Weight Loss
When Dr. Ray Wisniewski graduated from the University of Pittsburgh as a Doctor of Chiropractic, he had a passion to help his patients live happier and healthier lives. He created the NutriMost program to do just that. NutriMost combines Dr. Ray’s knowledge and skill in natural healthcare with modern day technology to develop a program that is unique to each patient.
The following five principles listed by NYC Fat Loss Research, form the core of the NutriMost program:
• Eat Organic – Chemical and radiation free foods.
• Consume More Vegetables – They contain the nutrients that fight cancer and major diseases.
• Understand Sugars – There are “good” sugars, “bad” sugars and many foods that contain hidden sugar.
• Learn Which Foods Help You Lose Weight – What seems to be a “wonder” food for one person, may do nothing for another.
• Get a Body Component Analysis – This is the key to the program’s success, and what sets NutriMost apart from other weight loss systems. The scan is a comprehensive and very accurate assessment of your body and the nine critical factors that determine each person’s unique profile such as metabolic rate, body fat analysis, etc. The assessment will determine the best approach to your personal weight loss plan. (see, https://nutrimost.com/members/find-a-doctor/)
Those that have achieved successful weight loss with the program report that they were able to lose a significant amount of weight rather quickly, and have been successful in keeping it off. Other benefits include increased energy, a reduction in Type 2 diabetes, and lowered blood pressure. Overall the NutriMost program has helped many overweight, unhealthy people to achieve their weight loss goals and enhance the quality of their lives. It’s a success story that demonstrates the perfect partnership of natural healthcare and modern day science.